
Well, we've been a busy bunch these past few days.
On Saturday, I had a play date with Jen. Reid did his usual "crying-at-toddler-girls-who-are-just-having-fun-and-squealing-in-delight" thing. We obviously don't have a noisy enough house.
Saturday night we went to a Christmas musical. Reid came with. At the end of the show, the usher came to us and said, "I don't know what was more enjoyable to watch-the show or your son". Reid was pretty cute. He was clapping along, smiling and watching very intently.
Del worked the weekend. Bletch! Sunday evening we went to my parents for supper. I also made a double batch of Del's favourite cookies. The link isn't the exact recipie. The exact recipie is on the back of their milk chocolate chips bag. It wasn't on their website. That will probably be the extent of my Christmas baking.
Del had yesterday off. We cleaned the house top to bottom. We did laundry. Del stayed home in the morning while I went out and FINISHED our Christmas shopping. I had my favourite lunch at the mall. Then last night Del and I nerded it up and went out on a date. We went to see our favourite CBC-ite Stuart McLean. It was FANTASTIC. If you've never listened to him you need to. Now! My sister came and babysat. It was the first time we had someone put him to bed without being nursed (yeah bottle). He did great. When I asked him this morning if he had fun with Auntie, he growled. Very funny.
And here's what my favourite gift has been up to.

He won't be crawling any time soon at this pace :).




1 comment:
Who wants to crawl when you can be carried ;)
Post a Comment