Monday, June 9, 2008

Sunday, Sunday

Yesterday was a rainy Sunday at our house. We got up and got out the door (late) for church. Reid was having a great nap and I felt guilty waking him up to go to church, however I felt worse about not going to church (because we had missed the last two Sunday's and we love going) so we woke him up. In great Reid fashion, he was fine with the whole thing and sat through the entire church service awake and just looking around. I was holding him while we were singing and he started "humming" along. It was so cute!
After church we decided to go to the local food court and have lunch. We walked around the mall a bit and picked up some stuff for Reid at Wal Mart. Then in the afternoon we worked on decorating our basement.

In the past three years our basement has gone from this:









to this:









We're so thankful to my Dad and our family for doing this basement. It's been a long time coming but we're enjoying every inch of it.
Oh yah, and someone has learned to do this:
What a guy!

1 comment:

Jill said...

I still can't get over the amazing basement with the "to die for" tub. Wanna trade basements and start again?