Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Stats

100 - how many days old my boy is today (in some Asian cultures, this is a big celebration and coming out day for their babies. Del thinks we should order Chinese food to celebrate :))

15 - the number of pounds Reid weighed yesterday at the doctor

12 - the number of ounces...what a big boy

90 - the percentile Reid is in with his weight - which means only 10/100 babies are heavier than him

18 - the number of pounds Del weighed at 4 months...I think I see a pattern

40 - the number of pounds I've lost since having Reid (yah for breastfeeding)

8 - the minimum hours that Reid sleeps at night, usually 9 or 10

9 - the number of months I have left in my maternity leave

50 - the percentage I hope to work when I return

1000 - the number of pictures we've taken of Reid in the past 3 months

0 - the percentage of a chance that Reid has CF. We got the test results back yesterday. Praise the Lord!

1 - cup of coffee I have in the morning to get going :)



No comments: