So here it is. My first ever blog. My reasons for wanting to Blog are simple. I'm not much of a writer or journaler but I have been inspired since last summer when I started reading other peoples blogs. So I figure that family and friends can keep up with our life, all while keeping track of our life story so someday we can look back and remember what was happening.
So here's me. I'm a new stay at home mom. My other life is as an elementary school teacher, which I did for 10 years prior to becoming a mom. I will go back to that life once my maternity leave is over in March 2009.
I'm married to a wonderful husband. We got married in 2004. We waited and waited and were thrilled to have our first son who was born on March 3, 2008. He is the love of our lives. My other interests are family, friends, travelling and home improvements.
So welcome to Turk's Tales!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Yippee! You've joined the wonderful world of blogging. Looking forward to more details about the world of my favorite little chubby guy! :)
Yay! This is how is always starts: you get addicted to reading other peoples' blogs and then you give in and join the crowd! Hope you have fun!
Post a Comment