Thursday, June 19, 2008

Bizee

I don't understand people who say they're bored.

I'm never bored. I think I was bored one time in grade 10 and then my mom said, "if you're bored I could use some help". I never said that again.

Some people have asked me if I've been bored while on maternity leave. I haven't had time. I learned early that baby car seats have handles on them for a reason. To go out and travel. So we're out...a lot.

Yesterday we went out with my sister to her in-laws farm where she's planted a huge garden. We weeded the garden, had lunch, then watered the garden and left in time to be home for when her boys got out of school. It was HOT! The first real hot summer day. Reid did great. He watched from his stroller and had a few cat naps. He slept all the way out and all the way back. I did learn that those mesh bug nets do not allow for good air flow so he got pretty hot. I won't be outside with him much in mosquito season!

Today I need to get to the school to help with some end of the year wrap ups, tomorrow we have company coming (ya-hoo), Del works all weekend, we have more company Monday (that I'm so excited about) and Monday I was also supposed to go on the end of the year field trip with my class. Tuesday I'm heading out of town to my old school to visit (haven't been there in 7 years). I don't think I can fit it all in.

So....am I bored. NO. Am I loving every minute of it. YES!
Here are some pictures for the grandparents:)
Our first meal outside:
Getting ready for bed in jammies that are now too small:
Having fun in my crib with my "guys" (the mobile):
Droolie bubble mouth...are we teething?

1 comment:

Jill said...

Glad to see that canker worms haven't stopped you from eating outside. Sorry I haven't called back... I'm a turd.