Yesterday we had my brother-in-law and his family from out of town over. They had stayed the night as they went with Del to a concert. I stayed home with the kids and we had a popcorn/StarWars party. We visited yesterday until they left around 10am. Reid enjoyed visiting his cousins (it's funny how babies love watching kids, hey?!).
Around 11, Reid and I headed out to my nephews ball tournament. It was such a beautiful day. Reid definitely LOVES being outside. We were out for over 4 hours and he didn't make a peep.
In the evening we went to our friends 1 year old birthday party. There were 14 kids and the oldest just turned 5. YIKES. They had borrowed an inflatable jumper. Del and I held our baby and watched the chaos. I'm not looking forward to the toddler stage :)
Today is quieter. We have a neighbourhood BBQ tonight. Del's off tomorrow and we have company coming to meet Reid for the first time. Very exciting.
Hope you all had a fun, first summer weekend.




1 comment:
Toddlers scare me too. Give me babies and 8+ but those little guys with no logic... eeek!
Post a Comment