Avery is crawling! This is SO exciting. I don't think I've shared this before but she was born with low tone and she's double jointed. This has made gross motor physical things for her a bit more challenging. So to see her crawl across the room makes me cry. Every. Time. She shouldn't really have any long term effects from this but just may be slower to walk, etc. So far though she's keeping right up!
Morgan is climbing, climbing, climbing! She is most happy to pull herself up on whatever is within arms reach. This is creating more bumps and bruises but she seems to be pretty tough and just keeps going.
My life just got a whole lot busier (and nap time just got a whole lot sweeter)!
![]() |
| Look at me go! |
![]() |
| Growing my bangs out is hard work! |
![]() |
| I am so clever! (I love how her little sleeper is so big that she steps out of them) |








1 comment:
Good job girls! Watching Morgan crawl reminds me so much of her brother!
Post a Comment