One year ago today we got the call.
"Avery is ready to go home. You can come and get her this afternoon". We teased the nurses when we got to the hospital that good thing it was just in time for the May Long Weekend and we could go camping.
The hardest thing about the day was leaving Morgan there. I just didn't want her to be alone. However, by the next morning, in Morgan style, she was also ready to come home as well. So I guess the girls have only spent one night officially apart!
Happy Home Day, Avery! You make our house a home and we are delighted you're with us!
 |
| So tiny in the car seat! How did they let you come home? |
 |
| My beautiful girl enjoying the sunshine and her first car ride. |
 |
| Such a sweetheart, Avee-girl! |
 |
| And she's SUPER excited about yogurt! |
2 comments:
Wow, she's GROWN! So awesome. Happy Home Day, Avery. :)
When were they so little? I can't believe that it's been so fast. Happy home day, Miss Avery!
Post a Comment