Thursday, April 7, 2011

Up Chuck

Things are quiet here at our house.  Not in our house.  But on the internet...silence.

My poor Avery girl has the flu.  She started on Monday with vomiting/fever/diarrhea.  Today I took her off formula and onto Pedialite as the vomiting has not stopped.  Her little pants are starting to get big at the waist and though she's happy and alert, she's sleeping more than usual.  I keep thinking 'tomorrow' will be better, so I've avoided taking her to the doctor.  She hasn't had a fever since Tuesday but this bug is hanging on. (on that note, I will take her to the doctor tomorrow)

Today Morgan started with diarrhea.  She didn't want to eat supper.  Poor girlies!  The nights haven't been too bad.  Just up once for a bottle (and a puke for Avery).

The washing machine is going NON STOP.  Trying to keep on top of bedding, clothes and our clothing is a chore.  Thankfully my mom's been helping out.

We've gone on a couple of walks this week as the weather has finally turned nice.  I took the kids to the park by myself (insert applause here) using our big wagon.  Del and I took the kids last night.  They are loving it and Reid is begging to be outside.  We got him a new bat and he's been hitting home runs on the driveway non-stop.

T-ball starts at the end of the month.  The girls are still in Kindermusik.  Swimming lessons for Reid are done until the Fall.

And that is that.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Poor sick girlies! Sounds like they *may* have rotavirus. Abby had that around their age and sounds very similar, except that Abby was also extremely lethargic.

I hope they are feeling better soon so you guys can get out and enjoy some more of this nice weather!