Nov. 2, 2009 is a day we will never forget.
At 3:45pm, we had our very first ultrasound. Del and I waited anxiously in the waiting room. I was hoping to see a heartbeat, we were both hoping to see a baby. We were called in, I laid on the bed with my heart pounding out of my chest. Del pulled up the chair beside my bed and held my hand.
"So, it says here you are having some bleeding", the technician said.
"Yes. But I had bleeding with my first baby and things were fine."
"Okay, good."
"Yah, and we had fertility help so were excited to see how many babies are in there", said Del.
"Oh, Del. He's just joking. We had the same help with my son so I'm just hoping for one.", I said (while rolling my eyes at Del).
The technician put a towel and some gel on my belly and started moving the wand. She stopped immediately. Keeping the wand in one place, she turned the monitor so that we could see. And this is what we saw.
What a miracle! The year of waiting and worrying and praying has unfolded into two, healthy, beautiful daughters. God is good and we have so much to be thankful for.
Tuesday, November 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
So happy things turned out so well!!! They're beautiful!
Post a Comment