Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Because we're crazy...

Have I mentioned that raising 3 kids 2 and under is kinda boring?  You know, all the TV watching, spa treatments and word searches really gets monotonous after awhile.  So I thought, "LET'S MOVE".

So today (after a couple of rounds of negotiation) we had an accepted offer on a house that we like.

We put 34* conditions on the house, the main one being that we sell our house first and they accepted.

We asked for $15,000 under the asking price and they accepted.

We asked for the painting to be re-done before possession (it's a new house) and they accepted.

YIKES.

We will list our cute little bungalow tomorrow.

Anyone wanna buy a house?


* number slightly augmented for entertainment purposes

4 comments:

Mrs. Wilson said...

Wow! You ARE crazy!! But that's so exciting, congrats!!

Jen said...

I totally thought you were going to say your were expecting again after you Facebook link. ha! So yes, moving is crazy but not as crazy as being pregnant again right now. ;)

Congrats! Hoping for a speedy sale of your home.

Jill said...

Wow! I want details!

Anonymous said...

I'm with Jill - DETAILS!!!
Adele