Del went back to work on Monday. Things are very busy when I'm by myself. Feed, change, snuggle, put to bed, pump, feed, change, snuggle, put to bed, pump...rinse. Lather. Repeat.
My mom has been coming a bit every day. I am very thankful for her help. Yesterday I took the girls and had a massage. I would only do that for a massage. It was a LOT of work trying to get somewhere on time!
Reid continues to go to the babysitter in the morning and we have extended his time there indefinitely (he was going to be done the end of this month). I thought by now I'd be running around planning play dates. I didn't realize how life would be with two premature babies. Those of you who have journeyed down the preemie road understand.
The girls are doing very well. Avery is 7 lbs 14 oz. Morgan is 6 lbs 11 oz. Liz is the health nurse that comes each week to weigh them (and have a nice visit with me). She's an incredible person and told me yesterday that I was doing a great job and that most mom's would not be able to keep up what I'm doing. She made me cry. Thanks, Liz. You blessed me.
Pictures and more as time allows as any spare second I either eat or sleep. We got our professional photographs back and I hope to share them soon.




2 comments:
You are doing a great job!!
I so want to come give you a break! I am coming soon...
Adele
Been thinking of you lots but never sure when to drop in or call! Kids are transitioning to daycare this week so hope to come see you and lend a hand.
Post a Comment