For a short while I had things running enough on our computer to add a few pics. Apparently that has disappeared in these last couple of days! We need to trash our computer and re-build it. However, I've been working for hours trying to save pictures and until that's done, we're not trashing anything!
What's new? Not much.
We had a huge blizzard this weekend which didn't really effect us much as we were all at home under the weather. Reid has a no appetite/diareah thing going on, Del had fever and chills on Sat. and I had fever and chills on Sun. We didn't go anywhere or do anything. I stayed home from work yesterday to recover, and I kept Reid at home another day to ensure he wouldn't pass his thing onto anyone else. He's slowly getting his appetite back.
Reid seems to be getting busier and busier! He loves getting into all drawers and we are constantly tripping over random items left strewn about. The other night Del and I pulled back the covers to get into bed and found a FORK in our bed. At least it was clean from the cutlery drawer. He LOVES getting into his dresser drawers (especilly his bathing suit drawer) and strewing them about the house. Please don't comment on the random mess if you come over, it's getting harder and harder for me to keep bending over!
The babies are moving more and I can feel them more. Especially at about 6am. They wake me up! I'm getting increasingly more excited to meet these two, but also increasingly scared. I worry most about pre-term labour and them being healthy. I just wish I could quickly skip some chapters of the book and flip to the May chapter to see how this will all pan out! If only it was that easy. I do remind myself to try and enjoy this LAST pregnancy but find myself a little more excited then sad at the prospect. Mrs. Dugger, I am not.
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment