Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Baby, Baby


Right Baby (formerly "A")...........................................Left Baby (formerly "B")
Update of the two who take up my womb:

Baby "A" is now known as Baby "B" and Baby "B" is now known as Baby "A". Confused? So are we. Apparently they can switch positions and the A/B is given regarding position only. We have now been told to think of them as left/right. Not quite as endearing of a name!

Left has head down, right near the cervix. Right is transverse (across) with its feet right at Left's head. Yes, Left is getting kicked in the head! Oh the arguing...I can hear it now!

Both babies are exact on for measurements. They both measure at 20 weeks, which is where I'm at today. One's head measurement is a bit bigger but the others tummy measurement is a bit bigger...so they come out the same size. Heart rates are 148bpm and 156bpm. I am measuring 27cm (my belly/fundal height) which is 7 weeks ahead of schedule...yeah for twins! (FYI the cm length should match the weeks that you are pregnant...except where multiples are concerned).

Both look healthy and much bigger than last time. They each weigh about 3/4 of a pound.

Lastly, my last day of work is March 5th. They have taken me off at 26 weeks due to my high risk factors. I am thankful that I know this now as it helps for planning both at work and home.
Both babies profiles.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They are adorable - can't wait to see them!!Sign me up for some weekend stays!!
Adele