Happy New Year!
As we now enter into this new year and new decade, I am pondering the HUGE changes that will be taking place in our family for the last two-thirds of 2010. One of the small "ponders" I have had is whether to change the name of this blog. Turk's Tales was developed to talk about our son, "Turks" whom his Auntie nick-named right off the bat. She kept calling him "Turk's" (short for Turkey).
Now that we'll be adding two more little ones to our family, is Turk's fair to have as the name?
What do you think?
Keep it the same, change the name, if a change-any suggestions? Talk to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Hum, that is very very hard. If you tell me the sex of the babies maybe I could be of some assistance? ;)
I think that you should leave it as Turk's Tales. The reason? Well, I'm sure that 'Turk' will have lots of tales about his new siblings.
Trevor
Sorry to be the pessimist but do you think you are going to find time to blog with 3 kids almost under the age of 2. If so and I hope you do, my suggestion is "More" Turk's Tales.
Post a Comment