Tuesday, October 20, 2009

What's Up?


We've been busy around here. Reid is coloring his favorite obsession. The other night he woke up at 3am calling out for "Mel-mo". Yikes!

I continue to do large amounts of laundry which Reid LOVES. You can not leave a basket of folded laundry around or this is what happens:

Del surprised me on Saturday night by booking my parents to babysit and taking me out to a concert. I was totally surprised and had no clue. If you know me this was a huge accomplishment for Del as it's hard to get one by "Hawk-eye". We had a great time!

Sunday morning I woke up to really bad stomach cramps which lingered all day. Monday I only made it through an hour at work and then had to come home as I was sick. I stayed home today as well but am feeling better today. Hopefully the bug has left my system. Back to work tomorrow!

I'm heading out this weekend on my first over night get-away. I'll be gone two nights. Reid is staying at home with Del. I'm a little nervous about being away as this will be the first time I've been away for a night (or two). The retail therapy I'll be receiving should help fill the void.

And that's what's up.

No comments: