"You know, when you think of how old Reid will be this time next year, he's sure got a lot of changes ahead of him", I said at supper tonight.
"Ya?", Del replied.
"Well think about it. He'll probably be out of his crib, we need to get rid of the soothers, no more bottle or diapers and he'll be speaking in full sentences. That's a lot of big changes!", I said.
"Oh ya. And he also has to learn a proper slap shot", replied Del (very seriously).




2 comments:
We like to look at Reid and say, "in a year, Simon will be..." Yeesh... 2 years ahead is too much for me!
It is crazy how quickly things happen, the first 5 years are full of changes. Can't even barely remember when Carter was Cohen's age. The soother thing is real fun, I think it was around 17 months when we told Carter that grandma accidentally threw it in the garbage. He was ticked at her for quite some time... oops!
Post a Comment