Friday, October 9, 2009

Quiet



Things are fairly quiet around here these days.

Thankfully I got most of my plants pulled out or trimmed before we got snowed on. That is not the same for my garden. I still have about 6 hills of potatoes and two rows of carrots. I really hope it warms up soon so that I can go and rescue them! I do NOT want to lose my carrots!

Del works all weekend so our Thanksgiving will be a quiet one. I was able to clean the house this afternoon, then went and got groceries this evening. I don't really plan on going anywhere. Good thing because the roads here are pretty horrible.

Reid is starting to say a lot of words. He can say "more" and "turtle". He also now says "oh-oh" when he drops something or takes off something. It's very cute!

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

No comments: