Friday, September 5, 2008

This and That

What's going on here? Well, here are some tid-bits.

-We spent Sun-Wed. away in Calgary. We spent too much money at IKEA. We now have an awesome/organized toy shelf (with lots of room to grow).

-We got the classic Wal-Mart pictures done this week in celebration of Reid's 6 months. He smiled for every pose. The people were not as polite with us when we just purchased the $4.95 package.

-I've had this feeling all week like I should be somewhere and should be doing something and am going to get caught playing "hookie" from work. It's just the first week of school and dealing with me not being there. It's weird. Good, but weird.

-Reid started sweet potato. He likes it. Of course.

-Reid had his 6 month check up yesterday and weighs 19 1/2 pounds. He's in the 75% for height, weight and head.

-Reid started Kindermusik this morning. It was actually more fun than I anticipated. Reid was awesome. He was very interested in everything and smiled every time Teacher Angelika looked at him. He starts swimming lessons on Monday.

-I've had a cold and insomnia this week. Not a good combination.

Have a good weekend everyone!

No comments: