Jill tagged me. If you're new to the blogging world, it's a geeky blog game where you are challenged to post what your "tagger" asks of you.
So I was asked to post 5 unusual things about myself. Hard to find, but I'll dig deep ;).
1. I love being alone. I think I could hermit away in our home for weeks without surfacing. I'm a home-body, always have been. Thanks Mom!
2. I love quiet. I have very sensitive hearing. So banging, scraping, chewing, slurping noises always bug me. Not so fun when I have to supervise 25+ children while they eat their lunch at school.
3. Breast feeding has surprised me! I thought I would hate it but I actually really like it and how healthy it is for my boy. I'm in no hurry to wean him. BUT I won't be one of those "nurse till he's three" people either.
4. My 5 favorite candies of all time are sours (only found in the bulk section at Superstore), red hots (a round gummy candy that's cinnamon flavoured), gummy worms/bears, red twizzlers or nibs and lastly those little hard tart candies that you can get for 25 cents at a vending machine. I love candy!
5. I don't like eating baking/desserts. I don't like pie, cakes, cookies, "squares", cheese cake, etc. I just like candy. That's why our wedding cake was a rice krispie cake.
Happy Monday! I tag Jen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
done!
Geeky? :(
Post a Comment