Saturday, September 13, 2008

Giddy

Today I had my friend Jen over. She brought her two kiddies and we spent the afternoon on the computer.I am so excited that I'm giddy! She is a fountain of computer knowledge. She shared lots of stuff with me and taught me how to edit photos. I am pumped. Thanks again, Jen! Now if only Reid would sleep the afternoon away so that I could play with all the new things I learned.

Here's a couple of examples:1. I now have Turk's Tales water-marked on all of my pictures so that creepy people can't steal them.

2. My pictures are also sized to poor to impossible stealing/printing quality. So if there's a picture you want, e-mail me and I'll send it to you.
3. I can edit all of my own photos in a very EASY way.
4. I can do very fun effects - this one is pencil sketch:
In Turk's news. Yesterday he rolled over for the first time, from back to front. He has yet to repeat the trick. He is ALMOST sitting up. He can do it but you still have to be there just in-case he falls.
At Kindermusik yesterday, his teacher said that her cheeks were sore from smiling back at him so much. He smiled and talked/yelled his way through the whole class. Daddy took him as it was his day off and so I got an hour to myself. It was grand. I paid bills:(
Reid is starting to grab everything. He just grabbed the remote from Del and pushed a button. It took Del 3 minutes to figure out what he did and fix it. He is also banned from the baby swing as he sits up in it now which just about launches him out.
Lastly, Happy 1st Birthday to our niece Brienna. We love you baby girl!

1 comment:

Jen Wilson said...

You're doing great!!! I love teaching people about computer things, so anything else you want to know, I'll come over again!