Things are looking up in our house. After two weeks of sleepless nights, I took Morgan to the Doctor and she has an ear infection. I'm sure she didn't have an ear infection for two weeks but within two doses of antibiotics she slept through the night. We were up last night a bit for a bottle but other than that everyone is sleeping soundly. A very nice respite!
I've been spending any spare time I have trying to put this house together. We still have nothing on the walls, no decorations, photos or prints up. I have the toy area the way I want it for now. Alphabet cards are up and the toys are sorted. Making progress.
We've had lots of friends and family over. Del's brother and his family were in town for the weekend. Reid loves playing with his cousins. We also had our friend Simon over for a visit. Simon didn't even notice his parents leave and cried a bit when his parents picked him up. The sign of a fun time I think! Here they were on the couch having juice and a cookie!
Avery is a total stinker! This is her squishy face that she commonly makes.
I put up a new (to them) toy in the crib. Reid insisted on getting in and trying it out.
We've had a bit of a break in the weather so Reid and Del went out skating again today. Reid is getting better and is putting more weight on his legs. Progress.
The girls have started Kindermusik, Reid has settled into only two mornings a week at Ashley's and he starts swimming lessons this week. That is that.








No comments:
Post a Comment