Monday, January 17, 2011

Only in my dreams...

The wild girls kept us up half the night.

Avery goes to sleep at 8pm.  Morgan doesn't.  Morgan plays and laughs and rolls until almost 10pm when she goes to sleep.  Avery wakes up at 11pm hungry.  Her crying wakes Morgan up.  Both are up.  Avery eats, then is wide awake and won't go back to sleep.  She laughs, coos, yells, moans and groans.  Keeping Morgan awake.  Which makes Morgan mad and causes her to scream.  The screaming scares Avery and then causes her to scream.  Rinse.  Lather.  Repeat.

So, at 3am we separated them.  Morgan to our room in the playpen and Avery in her crib with her door closed left to moan and groan all to herself.  This works perfectly until Brother wakes up at 6:45am ready for the day.  This IS my life.  I can't make this stuff up.

Today Avery and Reid went down perfectly for naps and slept the afternoon away.  Morgan screamed.  Her cheeks were flaming red and I knew she was hungry but she wouldn't eat.  I gave her Tylenol and once it kicked in she finished a bottle.  She then was wide awake so I put her in the Jumparoo while I cleaned up the kitchen.  I heard "bounce, bounce, bounce.  BOUNCE, BOUNCE, BOUNCE, bounce, bounce....bounce.........bounce........................bounce.  Stop".  I looked over and this is what I saw.


Teeth.  Please come soon.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Too bad she couldn't sleep when and where you needed her to. Silly girls. :( Praying for teeth for you!