Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Out Numbered

I lack in posting as I have time for not much these days. My awesome babysitter had the nerve to actually take HOLIDAYS and has left me to care for my over-rambunctious toddler each morning this week.

Now I know there are 1,000 of you supermoms out there who have had 6 kids under the age of two, had triplets and a one year old, worked in the salt mine and gave birth to your fifth child on your coffee break, etc. Well done you. However, for me, having all three kids by myself is a LOT of work.

I do have my 13 year old nephew staying with us to help out. He has been a great help entertaining Reid in the uncooperative weather. So, we've had a busy time of it here.

The girls are doing well. At night, they eat at 9pm and then sleep until 1am. Then they eat and by 2am all is quiet again until 5am. Because I take the 5am shift, I've been getting a good stretch of sleep (other than having to get up to pump). I am learning that sleep is a greedy beast because as of late it seems the more sleep I get the more my body wants.

I have also had a lot of company this week. Now that the majority of my friends are done teaching they are all showing up. Am I glad to see them! My one friend is coming over in the morning with her 13 year old daughter to hold the girls. They want me to leave the house. I'm going to take Reid to the mall. I have some returns and need to hit up the Children's Place sale. I'm giddy with excitement and hope to enjoy some alone time with my little boy.

Cheerio!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahhaha what an evil babysitter you have! You sure made out just fine and by the sounds of it Reid sure enjoyed his time at the farm, it is always harder on us then them! Cant wait to see those girls giving Reid a big smile, will have to come by sometime!