He even did a new trick today by getting up on the couch himself. Yikes!
Here he is with his dad, watching "monkey" (Curious George). I love how his foot is on Del's lap. He's like his dad in that he always has to have one arm or foot touching you when he's sitting with you.
Reid's been having terrible separation anxiety. Going to the babysitter has not gone well. At all. I hope it was mostly because he was sick, but am very worried about this week. He has been terrible in the church nursery, clinging to me (and I'm not even leaving him there) and crying when he even sees the hallway that leads to his classroom. Even when we're at home, he'll play for a few minutes and then run to find me and give me a hug (and then goes back to playing). I did read that 18 months is the "peak" for separation anxiety so I hope this is just a phase. We'll see how tomorrow goes. I guess this is where having the summer off to stay at home backfires!
Any suggestions?




1 comment:
My children have always liked other people better, so I'm sorry, I have no advice! I hope it gets better soon though, and hopefully it's just an 18-month-old phase!
Post a Comment