Saturday, April 25, 2009

Just about walking!

Here's Reid with his new trick. He motors around the house with his "walker". I feel as though I live in a Senior's home (and a construction zone).

Before you watch:

1. Yes. Our floor is a mess. The dingbat person that we bought the house from tried several renovations. All which now look like crap. So we're trying to fix them. These are where cracked tile used to be.

2. We would like to already be finished the above mentioned renovation, however, there is a certain one-year-old that will not "sit nicely and play with your toys while Daddy and I finish the floor". The floor may be like this until 2011.

3. Yes, that's my voice and my hacking cough. Thanks to two antibiotics and two sick days this week, my voice is coming back to normal.

Happy Weekend!

1 comment:

TheSkookumPenguin said...

Ohhh! So cute! I love the laugh too!
Miriam