Things have been busy here in the last few weeks. I was off work for eleven days on Easter/Spring break. I used to sit with my feet up or travel when on a holiday from work. Now things are a little different!Reid has been teething. His eye teeth are trying to come in but all that's shown up is a couple of red, swollen buds where the teeth should be. He also has a very bad diaper rash (with actual bleeding sores) from the teething poop that eats his bum. And then to top it off, Del brought home a cold that we've all been passing around. Del had it, Reid is recovering from it and I have it full force now. Needless to say, Reid's mood has been a little "off".
All Reid wants to do is be outside. When he's awake he's either outside or standing at our patio door whining/crying to be let outside.
We were able to visit with a lot of family over my break. We went and saw Del's parents and his brother. We also visited with Del's good friends from his hometown. We visited with my extended family from both sides. Here's Reid having a hockey game with his two great Aunts from out of town.
Here's my dad with his brother and his sister. This is the first time they've been together at my parents in years!
This is Reid outside (where else?). We put up a little swing that he would spend hours on. We also bought a tiny play structure for him to crawl on. It fits perfectly on our deck.
It's great to have spring (for a while, anyway). I think I'll be spending a LOT of this good weather outdoors!




No comments:
Post a Comment