Funny thing is that this need to feast, though may be brought on by travelling (we just got back yesterday from being away for 3 days), the thrush he has in his mouth, or a growth spurt, or just interrupted sleeps and eats, or bad habits... Reid started cereal last Monday. I thought it was supposed to "fill him up". Not so much.
So, I'm going to spend this week trying to get my boy back into an eating and sleeping routine. We have nothing planned until Saturday when Del's "Annual Birthday Weekend Bash" begins and will be wrapped up next Sunday night.
I will leave you with photos from our trip to Toon Town. Thanks Auntie Kathy for a great time!
Dippin' in the South Saskatchewan River with Auntie and Rylan:
Resting on the beach with Mommy:
The ever-elusive sleep...on the way home from the river:
A beautiful Mother/Son photo...with his tongue sticking out. Nice.




1 comment:
Aw! I love that last one!!!
Post a Comment