Reid loves his Star Wars "guys" and wants to watch the movies all of the time. Who's to blame for this madness? Me. Yeah I always had a fascination with this fantasy film. I get so frustrated at having to put the guns in his stormtroopers ("nose white guy" or "mouth white guy") every five minutes or the light saber in Vaders hands every ten minutes. Then there is the searching the couches, floor and in every toy bucket for the little guns and men. I could have kept him from this madness for a few years or altogether but, I had to get him going now. If anything, I have a card to play when he's not behaving; the power of elimination or negative reinforcement.
Photo updates:
Dude's gotta come back from the "dark side"
Maybe the girls will be the hockey players...
1 comment:
I knew I should have asked you to see if Reid had a costume we could have borrowed for Carter's Star Wars party that he went to last Friday. Laurie told me how much you liked it and that you had given Reid all your old figurines. Sounds like keeping track of them is a full-time job.
Morgan looks like the next Wickenheiser to me!
Post a Comment