Saturday, January 28, 2012

Carrying on....Daddy's turn...

On November 1st, 2011 Laurie passed away peacefully in hospital just after midnight. I was in the room with her "until her last breath" just how we had written in our vows. Even though our marriage was too short (7 years), God blessed us with many, many great and wonderful things and moments. However, nothing can come close to the blessing of our three beautiful children. I continue you this blog as a tribute to my amazing wife Laurie and my dear children Reid, Avery and Morgan.


Always Missed...
Loved Forever...






6 comments:

Jill said...

Welcome to blogland, Del. We love you and we're always so excited to see you and the kids. Thanks for continuing Laurie's blog. I've missed reading about your sweet kids.

Karri said...

So glad to read about your family! Think and pray for you guys often. You amaze me Del.

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to read about the adventures your family is going to go on! We love you and those kiddies!!
Adele

Jen said...

I'm sure you'll do great! I've missed reading about the kids as well.

Laura said...

What an amazing man you are Del. I knew Laurie from Kindergarden onward through highschool and loved reading about the kids/your family. Laura (McKellar) Elsaesser

Miller Moments said...

What a wonderful start to your turn at blogging! Can't wait to keep up with you guys - any way I can.