The girls were 9 months old on the 9th!
They are doing great! They each have two bottom teeth. They are sitting perfectly. They love to laugh and giggle. They are sleeping much better (thanks to the arrival of the teeth). Morgan is starting to get up on her hands and knees and rock back and forth. Avery can roll around to get where she wants to go. They are a delight!
Reid has made excellent potty training progress and is growing and maturing so quickly! He can wash his hands all by himself. He can be a great help with the babies. He makes me laugh daily with all of the funny things he says and does. "Mommy. I want to talk to you...and don't say 'no'" has been my favorite this week (he wanted to bath in our big tub and wanted me to say yes). As much as I love his independence, I do find myself having moments of missing his babyhood.
Life continues to be busy, busy, busy! We have a play group here one morning a week and it's been so much fun. Reid is swimming, the girls are in Kindermusik and things are just motoring along. We've finally had some nice weather to enjoy some outdoor walks and sledding.
It's hard to believe that it has almost been one year since I was done work! I'm even having a bit of an itch to get back (but it passes quickly). I'm not due to go back to work until the fall.
Here's a few photos!
 |
| Markers are fun! |
 |
| Swinging in the snow. |
 |
| Sleeping in the snow |
 |
| Miss Avery and her adorable arm rolls! |
 |
| 9 months! |
 |
| Miss Morgan love to get into things (she opened the wipes and started pulling them out) |
No comments:
Post a Comment