Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Muse is Missing

I have writers block.  That's why I've been away for awhile.  I feel as though I have nothing new to say.

However, I guess something may be better than nothing.  So here it goes:

1. I just had a birthday.  It was last week.  My awesome mom let me have an afternoon out.  My awesome friend met me for lunch downtown.  I bought an awesome hoodie at Eddie Baur for $23.  Instead of wandering the mall for hours, I just wanted to sleep so I left right away and went grocery shopping, errands and to Costco.  It was still fun to get to run errands without the kids.  My awesome husband surprised me with a great gift (blog post on that to follow), a yummy supper and a surprise party with friends.  An AWESOME day indeed!

2. Sleep here continues to be quite brutal.  Last night I was up at 11:30pm digging through a box for my Baby Whisperer book while Del rocked a screaming baby.  Fun times.

3. Morgan also got a tooth!  She got it on the 3rd.  Bottom, but the opposite side of Avery.  Avery's second tooth is almost through.

4. The girls are really starting to entertain each other and it is adorable.  I hear them after a nap making each other laugh up in their room.  SO cute!

5.  Reid spends the majority of his day in his hockey gear playing hockey.  When his hockey helmet comes off, his hair is usually soaked with sweat.  Crazy kid.

6. Here's a little video of the three kids having a great time together.

1 comment:

Glen Friesen said...

I can't help but feel like I'm reading my own story here. Been more than once that a "date night" turned into fast food and a trip to costco. Oh what twins will do to you.