Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Update

Things are just cold here. Bletch.

Reid is doing great. He's as happy as a lark, enjoying swimming lessons, the babysitters and stripping the Christmas tree. The bottom third of our tree looks like a cat got at it. He continues to point out Santa but was not interested in sitting on his lap at the mall. I didn't push it. He loves his nativity scene and hums and sways to the "Silent Night" it plays. He's now starting to put two words together. "Bye, Dad" or the new one, "uh-oh...oh dear".

My son also hates winter. He cried for about 3 weeks straight when we would put on his winter jacket. It was really snug around the wrists and he hated the feeling. I finally caved and bought him a new winter coat and now he doesn't protest at all. He's finally getting used to his winter boots except for the one day last week when he was upset that he couldn't shake the snow off of them. The only thing we haven't had success with is mittens. He doesn't like them and won't keep them on. I guess he's a fair-weather boy!

I've had a really bad cough (for the past 6 weeks) and so am finally taking some antibiotics for it. If I don't cough these babies out it will be a miracle!

Del is busy at work due to the Christmas season. I'm looking forward to two weeks off at Christmas to stay in my PJ's all day.

We have our next ultrasound/obgyn appointment on Dec. 21st. Can't wait to see the little turkeys!

Here's a cute video of a trick that the babysitter taught Reid:

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Oh I just love that little guy!