I constantly dig him out of the curtains. He also likes the plant stand, and even though I moved it, he found it at tipped it over. Lucky for me the stand didn't completely fall over so there wasn't a mess. Today alone I had to keep him away from the exercise bike as I was working out by propping up a barricade. Then he got into Del's mandolin and started strumming it and he got into all of Del's other music cords and stuff.
This afternoon we had a meeting with our financial advisor and the ENTIRE TIME he wiggled and wanted down. Up until last week he was a great lap sitter!
So as all good parents do, while I was sorting laundry today I put him in a laundry basket and put the basket in front of our front load washer and dryer. He loved watching the laundry go around and around. I loved that I had five minutes without chasing to sort laundry. However, he did manage to get to the basket of folded towels and took half the towels and chucked them over his shoulder. Good thing towels are easy to fold!
Another funny story today. As I was changing a poopy diaper I was talking with him and I was saying, "did you poop your pants?". He of course didn't reply. So then just as a joke I said, "Reid, you have one last chance before I look to admit it. Did you poop your pants?". All of a sudden Reid yelled, "yah". It was so funny! He was repeating "yah" all evening. Maybe that's his second word? (the first word was Daddy, Dad, Dat).
I'm beginning to think that going back to work won't be so bad after all!





1 comment:
And he isn't even walking yet....
Post a Comment