Monday, October 15, 2012

getting into things


Oh how the girls love to explore and get into things...

Funny things about Reid: When he knows he can't have any more dessert, he goes around the table opens his mouth to the girls and lets them feed him theirs...the boy loves food; I gave him a banana for night lunch and he says it was only an appetizer...

Avery calls Morgan; Edie. Edie this and Edie that. I ask her "can you say Morgan?' she says Morrggann. So, what's your sisters name? "Edie".

Morgan is the one to clammer on Daddy. when I snuggle with the other kids, she butts in and tries to crawl under my chin!"

Interesting pics of the last while...


Fort Building....


The only one brave enough to pet an animal; Avery

Finally, the girls looked so cute dancing during "dancing with the stars" one night I figured I better film them. But, keep your eyes open for a certain super hero who's a little too "boy" for this kind of show.



No comments: